Video Corner

Friday, June 11, 2010

Another updates from Kim Heechul's Twitter




Kim Heechul, member of Super Junior now is known to be someone who updates his twitter most in Super Junior. Twitter Maniac ^^After posting his photo with all members of F(x) and Yoona SNSD, He recently posted up a photo with with FT Island Lee HongKi, Choi JongHoon and Supreme Team Simon D. He wrote,

“JongHoon, SSam-D, HongKi and myself ㅋㅋ In the photo, our body looks unproportionate (head seemingly bigger than body)ㅋㅋ I had a great time and I realised once again that we should live life with a smile!! I had drank in my stage costume….;;”

Netizens commented

“The gathering seemed fun”
“I didn’t know that Kim HeeChul and SimonD are close”
etc.



source : Newsen

0 komentar on "Another updates from Kim Heechul's Twitter"

 

♥ Korea Addiction ♥ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez